ACTI-ZYME is a commercial waste remediator and odour controller. ACTI-ZYME is to be used in municipal sewage, WWTP lagoon sludge, farm waste, sewage treatment, as sewer line cleaner and in vessel holding tanks.
ACTI-ZYME is known as a bio-catalytic additive. It is composed primarily of all enzymes, bacteria, nutrients, and neutralizers
necessary to break down and digest all organic waste. The bacteria strains included in ACTI-ZYME are non-pathogenic and are effective under
aerobic and anaerobic conditions. The bacterial cultures contained in ACTI-ZYME are from a selected strain suited to thrive in onsite farm waste, sewage and/or waste management systems. ACTI-ZYMER can be used in:
– Produces a minimum of 2 billion colonies of bacteria per gram in 48 hours;
– Reduces sludge build ups;
– Controls odours;
– Produces recyclable and reusable wastewater;
– Eliminates the necessity of caustic and chemicals use;
– Carries only ingredients that contribute to the biodegradation process;
– Keeps overhead costs and manpower to a minimum.
Due to the multiple abilities of ACTI-ZYME, each case should be treated individually. Please contact a NVIRON BIOSOLUTIONS INC. representative.
For maximum efficiency when using ACTI-ZYME, the following informations should be considered;
– Restaurant (oils, grease)
– Meat cutting (blood, fat)
– Dairy, cheese processing (milk and butter waste)
– Other food processing (bakery, etc.)
– Toxic waste
– Industrial discharge
To achieve effective results with ACTI-ZYME, depending on the type of waste being treated, please communicate with a NVIRON BIOSOLUTIONS INC. representative. Please take note: Some materials entering the system can inhibit bacteria multiplication and consequently reduce the effectiveness of the digestion process, such as:
– Chlorine (often used in water treatment);
– Antiseptics, etc. (Hospital and Institutions);
– Meat cutters, dairies, and bakeries often use caustics and acids to clean lines.
Nviron Biosolutions Inc. offers the best, biological waste water treatment pricing in the industry. If you have any questions or would like to reach out to us to place an order, give us a call or contact us via our our website form below!
6600 TRANS-CANADA HIGHWAY, SUITE 750,
H9R 4S2, CANADA